Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've been meaning to post these...

Before the appointment



Even though he had to be woken up, he was all smiles for Dr. Jerry and Nurse Keisha



Incidentally, i didn't get any pictures of Connor getting his shots, but here is sleeping, which he did for the next 2 days!  


On Saturday our friend Sally had a baby shower and Connor got all dressed up in his BabyGap onesie from Aunt Sarah and his brand new Target jeans (plus his Robeez)

Isn't he just adorable?

Well, there you go, that's what we've been up to!  Connor is all better from his shots and i'm working on finishing up this semester!  I can't wait for school to be over.  I'm totally over this whole homework thing and its so hard to try and get everything done when all i want to do is play with Connor!  I feel terrible when i have to put him in his swing just so i can get something done.  Granted, he LOVES his swing, but it still makes me sad : (



1 comment:

sarah said...

yay! he looked so cute! i wouldn't expect anything less, though. i miss and love you both!!!