We hope you are having a great week! This is a busy busy time for us! I just got a job with Murfreesboro Medical Clinic in the Pediatrics Dept. While this is really exciting, i'm still searching for someone to care for Connor during the day! (did i mention that this isn't really going too well?) it seems like everyone is full or way out of my budget.
please keep us in your prayers as we are hitting these obstacles! i know it will all work out in good time...though, it is frustrating to not know where Connor will be when i start work!!

1 comment:
I know this is going to be really random since I don't know you, but I happened to come across your blog...I work at Cason Lane Children's Center. I know they are trying to get more kids to come in because so many left for the summer, you might try there! :)
Post a Comment